--> Project V - 14. Accessing LCD using I2C (Arduino Based) | basic arduino tutorial

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Project V - 14. Accessing LCD using I2C (Arduino Based)

| Thursday, August 10, 2017
Accessing LCD using I2C



ARDUINO interface with LCD and not in parallel as usual, that is using I2C communication with additional I2C module. A simpler connection and a clear savings pin. Only use 2 pin only (SDA, SCL) then more efficient than using LCD circuit in general which need 6 pin

Hardware Requirement
  • 16 x 2 LCD Module
  • I2C LCD Module
  • Power supply +5 Volt
  • Jumper


I2C Module | Source


Schematic


Arduino - I2C LCD Module


Source Code/Sketch
#include <Wire.h>
#include <LiquidCrystal_I2C.h>
LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd(0x27, 16, 2);
void setup()
{
lcd.begin();
lcd.backlight();
lcd.print("TES I2C LCD");
}
void loop()
{
}

How it Works

1. Connect the Arduino with Peripherals needed
2. Plug in the Power Source on the device
3. Compile and upload the script program above to your arduino

4. On the LCD will display the words "Hello, Worlds!".


Video for Project V - 14. Accessing LCD using I2C (Arduino Based)



Required File


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment